Thursday, July 31, 2008

7-31 Freebies

Hi all, I am sorry I didn't get to post a list yesterday... I am working on a BIG surprise for you and I was totally consumed with it.  I might miss a day here or there in the coming weeks, but I promise when you see what I am working on it will be worth it :) 

Just in case you don't read my c-box... I got a weird post about my site being full of pop up windows and that my page was full of viruses ect.. It then gave a link to a site that I should go to to fix it. I think it was spam... trying to scare me.  BUT if any of you are actually having problems with my site please let me know so I can figure out what is going on. Thank so much!!

Here is your freebies....

To start you off I wanted to show you a LO I did with the lovely Jillian Rose's kit called Coffee Break-

coffeestain

These are the pieces that have been released so far, she still has two days of goodies she hasn't released yet. So make sure you go back and grab all the pieces .

 image  imageimageimageimage

And some more AWESOME news... Funky Playground Designs is having an event called Teachers Pet. There are a TON or really great freebies!!!! You have to register... and choose to get the newsletter, which will give you the password to unzip all of these great goodies- Here are just a few of the freebies you will find there-

 image imageimage image image image image image

And like I said that is only a few of them....

Here are the rest of my freebie finds-

image image image image image  image image image image image image image imageimage imageimage image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

6 comments:

Patamomma said...

Thanks for the great list. I can't wait to see what you are working on! Keeping me in suspense! I love the mini kits from Funky Playground they are the best mini's! I was more than pleasantly surprised downloading them. Thanks so much. Patty

Starr said...

when i clicked on a preview i got a virus threat..my AVG stopped it...so seems it's true...

Anonymous said...

I often get pop up spam when I'm on your site. I still love what you do for all of us, though! :-)

kelly said...

yes, There are always virus threats on your page and about a month ago I got one and my husband had to petty much wipe out the whole computer! You are a great freebie finder though, thank you!! Also, having trouble getting to the Funky Playground page today.

chigirl said...

i have had virus threats twice in the last week from your site. I love to come here, but now I am pretty cautious!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't have any problems with your blog yet (well, I'm rather new) - I watch it with firefox and with deactivated scripts...

Thanks for this great freebie list! I'm really new to scrapping and am trying whether it's something I like. Your website is my starting point for finding great kits to try it out. Thank you!

Birgit

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*