Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whoville Freebie!

My sister Julie did this great blog post for me!! :) Thank you Julie :) Dont miss the super cute freebie at the end of the post!

"My sister GingerScraps is re-releasing one of my all time favorite Christmas kits! Now is your chance to get this super fun kit if you missed it last year! This kit will just make you smile!
Whoville was an inspiration from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. It reminds me of the inside of a Who's house. I hope you enjoy this fun and whimsical trip to Whoville as much as I did!"

I made my Christmas Cards with this kit last year. I also made a few other things…..

I made this hybrid frame for my sister last Christmas!

A cute little LO

A Hybrid wall Hanging.

Even a recipe for a Merry Christmas!
You can tell I really love this kit! I even made some word art to go with it!
folder
I love this word art! It was so much fun to make!
So, DL my free Word Art. Here!
Then go to GingerScraps and get Whoville! It’s only $4.00. What a low price to pay for so many smiles!

9 comments:

Misty said...

This is my favorite Gingerscraps kit :)

Mincrisar said...

awesome wordart! thx

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 10 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Wow, this word art is the best!Thanks forbeing so generous to share. I love the look of you blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

V

Mom Buzz said...

Julie, Merry Christmas! Thank you for this great gift of word art. I love, love, love it!
Lizzy

Wanda said...

Just wanted to say that I have WHoville - got it last year. It is awesome - one of my favorites. Thank you for the word art.

Anonymous said...

Love the WA, thanks so much. Have a wonderful Christmas! HUgs, Diane

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*