Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tons of News! Goblin Delights and LOTs of goodies!

Hi all!!
Have you heard the buzz around Digi-Land? I am giving away a $50 Visa gift card for first place in our GingerScraps Costume Contest! I just finished my "costume" this morning :) Of course I can't win.. but I still wanted to play along for fun.
I decided to join in on the Avatar Contest too-
Everyone who participates will receive a $1 coupon to Wyld Web Designs shop. This will be perfect to pick something up for free at the November 1st $1.00 Bake Sale! The winning avatar will also receive a $10 coupon Wyld Web Designs shop!!!
Come on over and Speed Scrap with me Friday night at 7PM Pacific! You will get a goodies bag just for stopping by! And All that finish their LO will get an additional treat!
Oh, and you will not want to miss the HUGE Blog Train we have starting at midnight!! The Station is at the GingerScraps Site blog.


There is tons more going on too! The Halloween Forum at GingerScraps has all the details.
I hope I see you all over at GS this weekend! After all - Halloween isn't just for kids!! )

2 comments:

Susie(Psychozoe), Zoe the cat, Chiquita the dog said...

Ginger, your avatar is sooooo cool!

Erin R. Brewer said...

It is very informative post so i like this post very much.
clipping mask

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*