Friday, June 17, 2011

New Release! Shabby Sherbet

I finally made a little time to design! I started with the wonderful color palette, I let it speak to me, and I found myself feeling a shabby chic vibe. Thus came- Shabby Sherbet, I hope you love it as much as I do! Please post your layouts in the GingerScraps gallery, and if you have time post a comment here with a link to your LO, I LOVE to see the creations you all make!!
pssstttt... keep reading all the way to the bottom ;)

Shabby Sherbet: Muted shades of southern Peach, key Lime, and luscious Lemon, with a hint of Raspberry. Perfect with the lazy, hazy days of summer. Summer romance and summer fun, summer innocence and summer gardens with that shabby chic feel.
43 elements, 19 papers and 1 uppercase alpha- make this kit perfect for your shabbylicious photos!
hearts_preview_all-01.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Shabby-Sherbet.html


And now I have a Freebie for you!

*Link* http://gingerscraps.net/Ginger/Freebies/GS_ShabbySherbet_Cluster_Freebie.zip

I hope you enjoy this little cluster freebie!
To create this cluster I used a template from Little Green Frog: Mish-Mash Template Set. You can purchase the full template pack at GingerScraps.
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Mish-Mash-Vol.1-Template-Pack.html

And I used my newest kit Shabby Sherbet- http://store.gingerscraps.net/Shabby-Sherbet.html

This Cluster is not allowed for any commercial use.
If you use this cluster in your creations please credit- GingerScraps: Shabby Sherbet.
Thank you so much!
Ginger
ginger@gingerscraps.net

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Jun 08:25am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

BlueCat said...

Beautiful colors for that pretty kit!
Thank you very much for the freebie.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Dee said...

Thanks for this adorable free cluster!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*