Monday, October 3, 2011

More than Digi Scrap :)

Many of you may know by now that I have more than just one love. Digi Scrapbooking is my love for sure, I will never leave it, hehe... BUT I do LOVE beauty products, Make Up, and Nails.
I have gotten so many questions on Facebook, about my nails, that I decided I would start posting little tutorials here on my blog.
I would really love to tape tutorials and post them in video format too.... we shall see if I can get a camera set up, and find time to learn how to edit video.
Until then, I will start posting pictures and small tutorials.
I also just signed up for BirchBox, and expect my first Box to arrive this month! So I will post reviews on Beauty products as well.
If you all check out BirchBox and decide to join, - give me your email, and I can send you an invite... and get some points towards $$ in the BrichBix Shop :) That would be awesome!

Hope you all enjoy :)

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*