Sunday, November 30, 2008

Free Kit- O Holy Night

I am a part of the Digital Arts Cafe Blog Party! Over 50 designers signed up! Since that is too many to list on our blogs there is a place you can go to get a list of all the participating blogs!

But before I send you off to the other blogs I want to tell you a bit about my part in all of this. Since 50 designers can’t all get together and make a matching kit we were told we could do whatever we wanted for a kit. I chose a Nativity! Jesus is the whole reason for Christmas so why not right! Well Jodi and Julie decided to hop on board with me and we have our own little collab going! Jodi has the other half to my kit so you will have to hop on over to her blog to finish this kit up and then Julie has put together some cute things for you all on her blog, using our kit!

OK.. I confess.. I totally copy and pasted that form Jodis blog... and changed the names of course :). She said it all so well, I figured I could not say it better myself so why not just snag what she wrote :)

So we did a really fun collab called O Holy Night. I LOVE the way they turned out!! Can't wait to scrap with it!! make sure you show me any LO's you do with O Holy Night, I love to see them!!

The preview is linked to the download... and there are links for the other parts right below this preview. Make sure you get all 4 downloads!

Click on the preview pic OR HERE for Paper 1

Paper 2

Alpha

Elements

And now check out Jodi's part... It that the cutest thing or what?! With both our parts together you will have the whole nativity scene!!! It was so much fun to do this collab... I am sure it won't be our last:) Preview is linked to Jodi's blog.

And then swing by Julies blog for the rest. And another one of my CT girls Jillian - priddysweetscraps is part of this blog party and she put together some QP’s using some of the blog party’s elements. So swing on by her blog too! And then don’t forget to stop by all the other lovely designers blogs and get their kits! You can find all the links to the Blog Train here http://www.digitalarts-cafe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=964 There are some beautiful kits in this blog party! You don’t want to miss out on a single one!


27 comments:

RoseAddict said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Little Yancey Family said...

You all did such a great job! Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this for us! You rock!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for sharing!

Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing. Love the camel!

Jujublu said...

Thank you Ginger, you always have such great stuff to share!!!

Maryse said...

Love your kit!!!
Thank you so much for sharing :))

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing your talent and making such a wonderful kit. After all, JESUS is the REASON for the season!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Back to say TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean said...

This is adorable. My DGS played Joseph at his pre-school and this will be the perfect kit to scrap the pics with! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!! :)

Cindyrelly said...

I just LOVE this ;) Thank You soooo much!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Ginger. This is adorable and I appreciate you sharing!

Squeaky Scraps said...

You all did such a wonderful job with Jesus's Birthday!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 02 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

I just love this...Thank you, thank you! :)

Nydia said...

Thanks a lot!

PattyKay said...

thank you very much for such a very special gift...so loved!

amsangel said...

Thank you so much for collab-ing on tis wonderful Nativity, it is so sweet! Merr Christmas!!

terri - hawaii said...

Cute kit, thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo!!

Jen Graham said...

Thanks for the adorable kit.

When I try to unzip any of the kit's pieces though, it doesn't work. :(

I have unzipped lots of other files and this doesn't happen.

Am I the only one with this problem?

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this gorgeous Christmas kit!! It is absolutely beautiful!!

Elaine said...

AWESOME!! Thank you forsharing & Happy Hoildays!

Karen said...

It's great for once to find a kit about the real meaning of Christmas. Thank you!
Karen from Moscow

karent said...

Love this adorable part of the "train"! I look forward to playing with it and Gingers!lol

karent said...

Oops! I meant to say Jodi's part!lol

Carola said...

Thank you so much.
Hugs
Carola from Finland

Anonymous said...

When I try to unzip this file it tells me I need a password. I have downloaded it 2 or 3 times to see if it just didn't download right. It still asks for a password and I can't find one on your site. Is there a password? Thanks for any help or suggestions! I love it and can't wait to use it-I'm going to try designing Christmas cards with it! My e-mail is: LPiercePhoto@aol.com if you happen to have any ideas! Thanks!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*