Friday, November 21, 2008

Just in case you missed it...

Hi all, Well I put up my kit for the final round over at the Sunshine Studios Designer Contest. What a wonderful group of designers!!!! So much talent!!!

The kit I made was inspired by a quilt my niece Kayla made. If I win the contest it will be my first kit sold at Sunshine Studios.... If not if will still go up for sale at my own place. The preview page does not do it justice!!! I always have my sister Julie do my previews for me.... they are not my strong suite... but I pushed myself to the deadline this time and did not have time to send the kit to her to make the preview. So I had to do it myself... :( I think I might have her remake it .
Anyways... here it is....
AND I wanted to let you all know about this... Just in case you missed it. The lovely SassyPixie made this kit for the contest and is now giving it away on her blog. It is super cute!!!! And she has totally tricked out her new blog, you should defiantly go check it out!!

The Previews are linked to her blog..... Here is her Retro Fall kit....

2 comments:

SassyPixie said...

Thanks Ginger! You're a doll!

Barbara (NutsAboutGabe) said...

I love the look of your new kit. I hope you win. Good luck! Thanks for the link to Sassy Pixie's add on too.

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*