Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Check it out!

What do you think of my new blog look?
I had fun giving my blog a make-over!! :)
I used my kit Like Totally Awesome- to make it like totally awesome! hehe
So I am thinking maybe I will start to do blog make-overs for people.. sell my services. I need to make some money honey. HAHAhaha

What do you think.. how much would you pay to have a total blog make over?
Everyone that leaves a comment giving me feedback as to how much you would pay...I will put your name in a hat and draw one winner and I will give them a blog makeover!! Blogger blogs only :) (only 80% on my wordpress skills I need to learn more before I offer wordpress makeovers)
CT- you can go for it too.. everyone welcome...


Will close the comments in a few days :)

Oh and one last thing- I actually attended a speed scrap last night! It was fun :) Thanks Maria
Here is the LO I did - Me, my friend Dori, and her daughter Haylay- being silly :)
Oh- and I used a super cute kit by our very own Charmaine - of Wyld Web Designs for the LO- Called Giggly Shop Hop will be in the shop tomorrow! :)

And check out the GingerScraps CT blog for some fun freebies!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Your blog looks great girl!!

GingerScraps said...

thanks Angie- :) if you want to be in the drawing for a free blog makeover you gotta tell me what you think would be a fair price to charge for a blog make over :)

Tanya said...

i would pay like $30 because it looks way too complicated for me to try and figure it out myself! lol

Julie said...

Cute LO! Wow you scrapped! I will not enter the contest because you are my sister and I pay you in home cooked dinners! The blog looks super cute!

Adriana said...

Great new look!
I think 35 it's a nice price tag!!!

mscstephens said...

Well, my husband would kill me if I actually paid money for a blog makeover, but if it were up to me, $30 seems like a fair price! lol! Your blog looks great!

Misty said...

Blog is beautiful!!

Here are my thoughts

If you are just selling skins, then I'd pay around $15 for those. But if you actually do all the coding and I wouldn't have to do a darn thing except say "Wow, that looks awesome!" then I'd pay $35 and up depending on how complicated it got.

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*