Monday, October 12, 2009

News!!!

Hi all
It is ALMOST time!!! GingerScraps will be up and running in the next few hours!

One BIG change is that this blog - it will be my personal blog now.

There will be a new GingerScraps site blog. My wonderful CT - is going to have fun stuff going on all the time at the new GS blog.
Jillian is taking charge and she has all sorts of fun plans!!

You will need to update your bookmarks for sure :)

This blog will be for me to post my own LO's .. kit releases.. random ramblings.... Maybe even a freebie list now and then :)

As soon as GingerScraps is live I will post about it here :)

No comments:

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*