Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Freebie List anyone??

Well, it has been way too long!! l have missed freebie hunting, have you missed my lists?

This is my dilemma.... As you all know I opened up my own little place GingerScraps.net a while ago.

I love designing and I am have so much fun!
I do miss freebie hunting, and I am guessing you all do to?? :)

But I wonder... if I post so many great freebies all the time will anyone ever buy my goodies??

So here is my plan,

You will start seeing freebie lists here again :) And then I will I see what happens. :)

SO be on the look out for a FREEBIE LIST!!!!!

PS, does anyone know a good blog editor for Mac? I LOVED windows live writer, but I have a Mac now so I can't use it. There is just NO WAY to do a good freebie list using Blogger's editor!!

OK- see you all soon :)

4 comments:

Stephanie Ulrich said...

Hey Ginger,
I have use a MAC for 2 years, what do you need help with? I know my way around them pretty well. Let me know!
Steph

Jen Graham said...

I have always used the evil empire's Front Page for all of my HTML needs. I am sure it comes in a MAC format.

Jodi said...

you could always google "Windows Live Writer for MAC" and see what you come up with haha. Maybe there is something similar for the MAC.

labdogs42 said...

I miss the freebie list!! I can't wait for it to come back. As for freebies vs. buying kits, I know I buy things from my fave designers AND I love their freebies.

It seems like a lot of designers do freebie add-on kits which kinda makes you want to buy the whole kit, or they do the get it free for X days, then it goes in the store. I think both of those approaches are good. I love a good freebie, but I'm not against paying for stuff that I love!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*