Friday, January 23, 2009

Freebies! 01/23/09

I promised you a freebie list and here it is! Have a wonderful weekend!

Quick Pages
Alphas

 / Scrapmalin

Kits




Freebies

Elements, Frames, and etc...





*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*

2 comments:

Casey said...

Woo-hoo! I am so glad you are doing the freebies again! I took a look at your store and OMG I am coming back for your CU bits and the beaded fringe on payday! I have a new freebie on my blog if ya wanna take a peek. It's a days of the week mini!

http://prettyscrappy.blogspot.com/2009/01/live-days-of-week-mini.html

TTYL! :)

tempus fugit said...

Hi Ginger! An award is waiting for you on my blog!
Love, Doris

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*