Sunday, December 14, 2008

Speed Scrap TONIGHT at GS!!

Hi all, tonight is the last night of our little shin dig over at GingerScraps :) Lets go out with a bang!!!
Melanie of Pixie Keepsakes will be hosting the Speed Scrap tonight
6:00 Pacific time
7:00 Mountain time

8:00 Central time
9:00 Eastern time

and she will be giving you all a very cute template!!

AND I have one more surprise.....
Every person that does the Speed Scrap- and finishes the LO by the time limit (I will give you a little wiggle room)-
I will put all you names in a hat and one lucky winner will get a $10 gift to the GingerScraps shop!!!!
OH, and don't forget that we will play Truth or Dare after the Speed Scrap, it is super funny :)
oh by the way ... see that really bad LO in my previous post?? That was a dare :) I had to make an ugly LO and post it on my blog and not tell that it was for truth or dare until Sunday .. hahahaha- If you are not brave enough to play along you can be a lookie lou and get a good laugh :)
OK.. good luck, hope to see you there :)

2 comments:

Amy J. said...

I wondered how someone who offered such cute templates came up with such an "interesting" lo! Too Funny!

Ellay said...

I'm bummed that I missed the speed scrap. I'm an early to bed gal AND live in the eastern time zone, so it's rarely a good time for me. One day, I'm just gonna do it...no matter how sleepy I get! :)

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*