Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Feature!! 10-24-08

I have a Friday Feature for you all, I know it is a bit late but better late than never :)   Some of you might already know of this place but I just recently found out about it.  This weeks Friday Feature is a wonderful and unique scrap site ...

It is ScrapStreet Let me tell you a bit about ScrapStreet-

ScrapStreet is not just Digi Scrapping, they have traditional paper scrap supplies, a monthly kit subscription for paper scrappers, cards makers, hybrid scrappers.  All are welcome and showcased!

ScrapStreet is a very unique place.... each month we are asked to "travel" a new and exciting destination and our scrapping reflects that.  This month the destination is

Grand Canal, Venice (pic is also a link) You can explore all different destinations from months past too.  It is a fun twist to scrapping! And you might actually learn a thing or two :)  I love how it gets my creativity flowing and my imagination revved up!!

AND another GREAT thing over at ScrapStreet is the monthly magazine!!!! It is a full size on-line scrapping magazine that is FREE!! It is so great!!!  I really could not believe it the first time I looked through it!  Jammed packed with so much goodness!! And each month there is a full size digi kit in the magazine that is of course FREE!! Here is a look at this months cover-(preview is a link) Here is a preview of this months free kit- (also a link to get it) There are also a forum and gallery - lots of fun challenges and games.  And tons of friendly people.

So when I was asked to be a resident designer how could I say no :)  My goodies can now be found in the ScrapStreet shop!!!!!! I am thrilled to be alongside these lovely ladies!! Hope you all take a trip over to ScrapStreet- You will not be disappointed!!!!!:) Ginger

1 comment:

Bickers Family said...

congrats Ginger!! that's great! I'm heading over there now to check it out. Thanks!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*