Friday, October 31, 2008

News

Hi All, Happy Halloween!!!
I wanted to give you a bit of info- My site will be down for a bit because of the host change. It shouldn't take too long... I will post all updates here. Don't worry, the forum will stay as it is- We do not have to start over. So if you have posted LO's or your freebies up on the GingerScrpas forum it will all be there when it is back up and running.
AND I went with a host that has unlimited disk storage space so this will not happen again.

AND I know there were a few of you having trouble getting the Wild Cherry Tea Freebie- You need to register at the Sunshine forum and be logged in to get the download links. Once the contest is over I will leave the kit as a freebie for about a week and put the links for download up here on my blog. Then it will go into my shop. And if I am REALLY lucky my shop at Sunshine Studios :) All-though I won't be holding my breath, there are soooo many talented designers in the contest!!!

OK, that is all today... sorry no Friday Feature - I just didn't have time to get one together this week :)
Have a great weekend and keep your kiddos safe :) Ginger

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey girlie! Good luck in the SUN contest! I miss it over there! Well, i still hang out but not as much as i'd like...sigh. You are just knocking my socks off with your designs hon!

Debbie said...

hiyas! Just to let you know, that if you stop by my blog, you'll have an award for you to thank you for all of your hard work that you share with us!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*