Monday, October 27, 2008

What another Freebie!!!! Wild Cherry Tea :)

So I guess you are all getting spoiled by me this week :)
I have another free kit for you :)
I entered the designer contest over at Sunshine Studio Scraps
and this is my week 1 assignment.... There are lots more GREAT freebie there too go check them out :)
Here is the preview for my kit and it is linked to the Sunshine Studio Scraps gallery:
I designed it with my sister Julie in mind. She loves Cherries and Tea so I thought I would combine them in a kit just for her And you all too
Enjoy!! Can't wait to see your LO's!!!
  • This kit includes:
  • 8 Papers and 1 cherry overlay
  • 1 Full Alpha (acrylic and glitter dots)
  • 2 Frames (scalloped and glittered)
  • Journal Bracket Frame and Charm Tag
  • Charm Bracelet with all the fun Embellishments
  • Tower of Tea Cups
  • Tea Pot and Tea Cup
  • Tea Bag
  • Cherries
  • Hanging Cherry Sign and Wild Cherry Tea Wooden Sign
  • 3 Trims (gathered ribbon and 2 glitter fiber trims)
  • 5 Brads

11 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Cute kit Ginger! I got all registered bt it gives me a page error when I try to go to the gallery. Maybe I just need to try back later. Can't wait!

Little Yancey Family said...

Okay I'm good! I just had to go in from the main page. I guess it's being fickled with the links directly to it.

Scraps with Attitude said...

Very sweet... also you have an award on my blog hun!

Holly Ann said...

I love the colors of this kit!! and the theme is so cute!!! im heading over to forum to get it now.

Lisa B. said...

Your designs are wonderful. Love the inspiration.

I've passed an award along to you, see my blog for details.

Stash Empress said...

Oh Ginger -- what a stunning kit! I hope I'll be able to get it!

Stash Empress said...

Just wondering -- what was the assignment for this challenge? Looking at the gallery there seems to be two very different color palettes in use. Was there a theme or what?

Anne of Alamo said...

I was getting an error also, but it finally went thru!
Thank you so much for this kit!
I have twin girls that we did a photo shot of them in these beautiful dresses with cherries and I can't wait to scrap with this kit! thank you !
I will return with the layout!
thank you again..
love the tea bag!

Helen said...

Just poppin' to say "hi" Ginger....your blog is looking great. You are so busy girl. Keep up the good work.

MaggieM said...

I have been trying to download this and I can't find a place to sign in. It takes me to a page that says I don't have permission to enter, and no place to sign in. I have registered already, but I try again......no luck. It's a pretty kit though.

Rachel said...

I can't get it either, it says that I don't have permission to view this page, but I have signed in and should be able to, right?! Love the kit, hopefully I will be able to get it.

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*