Thursday, October 2, 2008

A bit of news

If you tried to go to my site tonight... it is down AGAIN!!!! uuggg so annoying!!! I will look into changing servers. I have no idea what that entails but I don't think I can stand my site going down all the time - what a pain!!
Anyways... I wanted to let you know that I am going to spend my day freebie hunting tomorrow... so sometime tomorrow, probably night, I will post a new freebie list.
I also have a few bits of very exciting news to share as well. So see you soon :)

2 comments:

neety said...

Oh Ginger, how frustrating it must be for you after all the hard work you and your team have put in. I'd been trying for the last hour or so to get onto the store so I suspected there was a problem. Anyway, the store is still there and we will all just have to be patient and wait a little longer. Stay calm, breathe ...
Hugs!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi sweetheart, I am SO sorry to hear of SO much server woe so early in the game, but then it just might be a blessing in disguise, KWIM?

I just wanted to stop by to leave you some LOVE and to let you know that I will come visit Ginger Scraps when I return from our trip to meet our grandson, Riley!

I'm sure you've seen some of the BLOG parties, trains going on in SCRAPLAND - WOO HOO! So much to SEE, DOWNLOAD and SO little TIME or SPACE!!! ROFL!

Love atcha girlie and I'll see you next week. In the meantime, I hope your server issues magically disappear. I can ONLY imagine how frustrating it has been. And I thought it was tought when BLOGGER was acting up!

BIG, BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*