Sorry I didn't post today- I spaced out Lol. So today I wanted to show you FancyFall and Man oh Man.
Here is a Pic of FancyFall again-
Here a few Layouts my Creative team did-
By Jodi
![]()
Julie did this 2 pager
By Jillian Rose
By Laura
And here is a closer look at Man oh Man-
Here are a few layouts with Man oh Man-
I did this one
![]()
Julie did another 2 pager!
![]()
![]()
I did this 2 pager
![]()
![]()
Laura did 3 pages!!
Jodi did this
Becka did this
By the way... don't worry I am not going to stop my freebie lists!! I am just super busy this week - I am planing lots of fun stuff for the opening on Friday!! And I am giving away lots of prizes!! I will try to post a list of the games and prizes tomorrow... as well as another kit to take a closer look at. Have a great day!!! Ginger










2 comments:
LOO-KING GOOD MAMACITA!!! Just passing through on my way to LA-LA-LAND to leave you some LOVE girl and I'm marking my calendar (top of my head) for Friday so I can come and help you CELEBRATE!!!
WOO HOO, GO GINGER, GO GINGER ....
BIG HUGS,
Linda :)
"By the way... don't worry I am not going to stop my freebie lists!!"
Post a Comment