Monday, September 22, 2008

FancyFall and Man oh Man

Sorry I didn't post today- I spaced out Lol.  So today I wanted to show you FancyFall and Man oh Man.

Here is a Pic of FancyFall again-

FancyFall--400by400 FancyFall--400by400 (1)

Here a few Layouts my Creative team did-

By Jodi

Julie did this 2 pager

By Jillian Rose

By Laura

And here is a closer look at Man oh Man-

Man-Oh-Man-all500by500 (1) Man-Oh-Man- paper500by500 Here are a few layouts with Man oh Man- I did this one

Julie did another 2 pager!

I did this 2 pager

Laura did 3 pages!!

Jodi did this

Becka did this

By the way... don't worry I am not going to stop my freebie lists!! I am just super busy this week - I am planing lots of fun stuff for the opening on Friday!! And I am giving away lots of prizes!! I will try to post a list of the games and prizes tomorrow... as well as another kit to take a closer look at. Have a great day!!! Ginger

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOO-KING GOOD MAMACITA!!! Just passing through on my way to LA-LA-LAND to leave you some LOVE girl and I'm marking my calendar (top of my head) for Friday so I can come and help you CELEBRATE!!!

WOO HOO, GO GINGER, GO GINGER ....

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

"By the way... don't worry I am not going to stop my freebie lists!!"

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*