Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Feature 9-04

Are you all ready for the Friday Feature?? I know I am :) !! My feature this week has only had her blog up and running since April. But she has taken the scrappin world by storm!!!! Her blog is already #7 of all scrapbooking blogs.. So Amazing!!! But there this is no surprise if you have ever been to her blog you know why she have gotten so popular so fast. So who am I talking about??

This weeks Friday Feature is Deb- The Scrappin Cop

image

image

Her profile is short and sweet-

"I'm a mother, wife, cop, and digiscrap addict. I am never without my camera and a Diet Pepsi!"

"I am a working mom of 3 children: ages 3, 11, and 15. I am married to my best friend and we enjoy going to sporting events, travelling, and hanging out with our family and friends. I have worked for the same department in Illinois since 1991 and find my career very rewarding and exciting. I have been digiscrapping since January 2008 when I received PSE6 as a Christmas gift. Since that time I have purchased PS CS3 which I am sloooowly learning how to use! I enjoy offering freebies on my blog and have spent most of my spare time designing rather than scrapping!"

But her blog totally ROCKS!!!!!!

She has new and fun stuff on her blog constantly!! Here are a few previews of the goodies she offers up to all of us for FREE!! And for all you designers out there almost everything is CU approved!!!!

Embellishments-

image image image image image image

image image

Layer Styles and Tutorials

image image image image image image

Kits

image image image image image image image image image image

Templates-

image image image image image image image image image image

Overlays-

image image image image image image image image

And there is more... MUCH more!! So head on over to

image

And have fun downloading!! Please remember to leave her some love!!! She does all this out of the kindness of her heart, it only takes a minute to say Thank You :)

Have a great Friday, Ginger

7 comments:

nite owl said...

Fantastic feature today!! Thanks! I love me some ScrappinCop!!

Deb said...

Ginger, Wow, I cannot imagine how much time it took to put all this together! Thank you sooo much for the fantastic feature! You ROCK at finding the freebies! I'm glad so many people enjoy my freebies. I appreciate all you do to promote my blog. I'm sending you lots of hugs!

Julie (It is.) said...

She is completely amazing! Thanks for the feature, Ginger!

Patamomma said...

Ginger thanks for the great feature. She does great work, and I know that it's hard for the freebie hunters to keep up with her newest great CU items. She rocks, and you rock too! Patty

RoseAddict said...

Isn't Deb amazing? Thanks for featuring her, and as always, thanks for all the time you spend bringing us these wonderful links.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi sweetheart!!! You got THAT right - Deb HAS taken ALL of SCRAPLAND by storm and I do believe Deb shall keep us FLOODED with GOODIES for a LONG time to come!!!

Leaving you some OVERDUE lovin' darlin' as without YOU, we would not have nearly SO many WONDERFUL freebie pickins' as we do, eh?

You be ROCKIN' mamacita and you are GREATLY appreciated EACH and EVERY day!

MWAH!

HUGGINS',
Linda :)

P.S. I would also like to thank you for continually showcasing my freebies - I am QUITE honored! XOXO

Latte' Dah said...

I just found Scrappin Cop and loce her work. Your blog is awesome too. Thanks for all your hard work. Your going in my Fav's. :)

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*