Saturday, September 27, 2008

Site problem info

Hi all - something is wrong with my site at the moment.... It will be fixed as soon as possible- It looks like an issue with my server.
If it persists I will extend all the grand opening goodies -
So don't worry- you won't miss anything :)
They way Missi and Brandi have been posting ... no wonder the server went down LOL!!!!!
They are just cracking me up....It has been so fun!!
And that Truth or Dare- oh my goodness- soooooo funny!!!!!!!! You should go read through how we have all been torturing each other!!!!!
I have been having so much fun!!!!! I am not going to let this server issue ruin my day :)
And don't worry- you won't miss a thing :)
Ginger

1 comment:

mel_h said...

hi ginger! just wanted to pop by and say HUUUGE congrats on opening up your store! i know you will do well!

sending you much love and best wishes!
mel xxxxxxxx

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*