Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Freebies!! BIG list :)

Hi all, I have been so busy lately!! I Am excited to do some freebie hunting today :)  Thanks for all your feedback regarding the way I do my freebie lists!! You are all so sweet!

You know that BIG surprise I have been talking about-  like forever...... well I am gonna finally tell you this week!! I hope you are excited  :)

Here are my freebie finds-

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

image image image imageimage image image image  image imageimage image image imageimage imageimage image image image image image image imageimage image image image image image image image

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Ginger! Hope you're feeling well this week. I need to email you, I will try this week. I'm horrible with email! Thanks for the freebie list...I appreciate your time!

karyn said...

Great list today! I too hope you're feeling better!

You have an award waiting at my blog for you too!

jenjenjasp said...

I just found you! thank you for doing this for us scrappers!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*