Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Feature 9-12

Hi ladies :)

Thanks for all the feed back!! If you haven't voted in my poll please do.  I have a great Friday Feature for you today!! She makes the cutest kits- always form the heart- and always free!!

This weeks Friday Feature is Summer of

image

image

Here is a little info about Summer-

Hello fellow digi scrappers! My name is Summer Driggs and I want to welcome you to my free digital scrapbook blog. I am a stay-at-home mom from Arizona with 4 beautiful children and 1 handsome husband! As a side business I create photo announcements. I hope you enjoy my kits and feel free to email me if you use them...I'd love to see what you create!

And here is just a sample of what you will find over on her blog- Summertime Designs

imageimage

image image image image image image image image imageimage

All free all the time!! Have fun downloading!!! :) Ginger

5 comments:

Julie said...

Really cute stuff sis, and cute packaging.

Summer said...

Ginger, thank you for contacting me and sharing with me your blog. And thank you for also featuring me this week. You are way too kind!

Summer Driggs

Scrap Stew Sue said...

I LOVE Summer... and her kit "Vintage Oreo" is a timeless classic I've used OVER and OVER. Thank you for featuring this wonderful woman.
Hugs
Sue

No Reimer Reason said...

I am so glad you featured Summer. She is one of my favorite designers and so generous with her AMAZING freebies.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WOO HOO! Oh yeah! I just came across Summer's blog about a week ago I believe and WOW!!! DEFINITELY a SUPER designer talent NOT to be missed!!!

Thank you for sharing Summer with us and I shall be adding a link to my blog as well!!!

Hope you are having a GOOD week thus far Ms. Ginger and I thank you for ALL that you do for ALL of us here in SCRAPLAND sweetie!!!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*