Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update

Here is the message from them this time- So annoying!!!!

"Hello Ginger

Server 19 is having problems today. Techs. are looking at the server and will have to replace a hard drive. So server 19 will be up and down this afternoon.

We're sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks so much and we are truly sorry about this. Please let us know if there is anything we can do:O)"

So I guess keep checking.... I think I might change servers- I will have to look into it.....
Thanks for being patient :)

4 comments:

neety said...

Thanks for the update Ginger. I'll check back later.

DamselDesigns said...

Glad to know it isn't just me, but sad this is happening to you on opening weekend! Whaaa! I want to play truth or dare!

Bickers Family said...

man this sucks!! hope its running soon! can't believe this happened and this is only the second day!! Man we all probably blew the server up LOL

Brandi's Creations said...

We blew it to pieces it sounds like :)

So, my first thought to that is, rats!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*