Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friday Feature!! Come check it out!!

The day has finally arrived!! This weeks Friday Feature is.... ME! Hehehe, Hahaha... I am not conceded I swear LOL! I have been working on this for what seems like forever! You all know that I have some new kits ready for you - And you all know I am going to sell them ... somewhere..... Well, my BIG news is that I decided to open up my own shop!!!!  :) Once I got going on it I decided I wanted to have challenges, and a gallery, so I have a whole site up and can't wait to show it too you all!!!

The GingerScraps Grand Opening celebration will start next Friday, September 26!!!!!!!

There will be fun, games, and LOTS of FREEBIES (of course)!!

I have a great Creative Team that will all be there hosting challenges and hangin' out. And I will be glued to my computer for sure- so you will see me as well.  I hope you all mark it on you calendars and come by to check it out!!!!

I have 5 kits done and ready to show off :) Here is a Sneak Peek at each of them...

FancyFall- This is the kit Laura made my blog LO with-FancyFall--All--by--GingerS FancyFall--by--GingerScraps

Kiwi and Strawberries-K&S ALL- k&S-paper-preview-with-shad

A Mermaid Tail-Ocean coast with waves, sand, and cloudy skies Mermaid-Paper-3Memmaid-paper-1 Ocean coast with waves, sand, and cloudy skies

Man oh Man-Man-Oh-Man---by-GingerScrap Man-Oh-Man2---by-GingerScra

Cool Off-Cool Off Elements 1 with label and words Cool Off Elements 2 with label and words_edited-1Cool Off PP with shadows and label and words no flower 

What do you think?? I hope you all love them!! I might just have a few other things up my sleeve too......

Starting Monday I am going to feature a kit a day- I will show you some LO's my creative team created and give you more info about each one. 

Can't wait to hear form you all!!!  Ginger

17 comments:

RoseAddict said...

You've got some great kits! No wonder you're having to cut back on the lists. Good luck with the store!

Oh, and the new website look really shows off your kit, too.

Julie said...

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!!

Stefanie said...

I love the new look. Congrats on your new store too. Now we know aht's kept you so busy...

Deb said...

Ginger, I love the new blog look and I love your kits! I wish you much success with your new store!

Katie said...

I cant wait to see the new site!!

jennie said...

oohhh...totally love these and will have a hard time being patient until monday! :-) have a great weekend!

Smith Family said...

Ginger I love all the kits they are wonderful and I like the new layout as well. Can't wait till everything is done.

Jody said...

Congrats on the new store. My favourite kit is Fancy Fall. Love the colours.

sandymom said...

Congratulations, your blog looks great and I am so glad you decided to share your talent with all of us in your new shop. Good luck and I'll be there at the grand opening.

Kristin said...

Your kits are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Love the kits.

jenjenjasp said...

oh Congratulations!!!! Good for you! Ginger, these are just darling. I can't wait to pick some up...especially the water one. THAT is darling!

YEA! YEA YEA YEA YEA!

Jenjen

Sunny1972 said...

fabulous! love the mens kit never seen a kit like it ! good luck! cant wait to see your store!

Heidi said...

oooh Ginger!! I LOVE your kits! Can't wait till I can get them!

Workhorse.Writer said...

Oh my gosh. Those are AMAZING! I looove the mermaid one. You have made some great kits. (Of course we should have known with the sea glass one...still one of my favorite downloaded kits!!)

Diana of Emilee Grace and Sass n Scrap said...

Wow!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you! I absolutely love it when people make their dreams come true! God bless you on your new endeavour!!! :)Hugs!!

Julie (It is.) said...

How exciting! Love the new blog look!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*