Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Freebies and More

Well, I have been teasing you all with a BIG surprise for a while now... I am sure you have some idea what it might be :)  Could it be a new kit? Am I a CT member for a wonderful designer?

Could it be that I am going to start selling my scraps in a store??

First off- yes I have been given the opportunity to guest CT for Franziska Altmann for the month of September (hopefully it will turn into a permanent CT spot :)!!!  YIPEE!!

Look at my cute Avtar I can wear-

bracket and flower  image

Here are previews of two of her kits-

image image

She sells at   

So be expecting some LO using Z's wonderful kits soon :)

 

Oh and that is not all- How about the second question... Well .... it is not A new kit .... it is 5 new kits (so far)!!

And it is not just any store.... it is......well- I can't give it all away today :) There will be more updates VERY soon!!

And for the sneak peek I promised you..... Here is a LO one of my CT girls, Becka, made with one of my new kits-

Becka- 08_07_13 my strawberry

Oh I am just bursting at the seams!!!! :)

And now on to some freebies.... This first one is by one of my CT girls- her name is Jodi. It is her first kit and this is just a small sample for you. I full kit is huge! And it is beautiful!! Be sure to leave her some love when you download!

image

image imageimage image image image image image image

image image image image image image image image image image

The one above is a blog train- there is a HUGE list of designers !! click on the preview to be taken to just one of them - there is a list of the blogs to go to HERE-

image image image image image imageimage imageimage image

6 comments:

karyn said...

Thanks for the new freebie list, looks like I'll be busy today!

I am also a September guest member of Ziska's CT! She really is a talented designer, I love working with her kits. Everyone should go check out her work!

thaliris said...

Thanks!!!
(a challenge with my freebie on my blog)
kisses
Nath

Amie said...

You know~ I SO love coming to your blog... You take out all of the searching, and I SO appreciate that. I totally stalk you! :D

And your Strawberry kit??? Love it! Your friend has done a fab job of a LO, and I can hardly wait to buy it. (It's one that's for purchase, right? It should be! It's amazing!)

Don't forget to tell us all when you're product(s) are live to purchase at the store! All the best!

Julie (It is.) said...

Wooo HOOOOO!!! Doin' the Happy Dance for Ginger...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the CT. When you get to see up close just how gorgeous her kits are it will be hard to choose your first one.

Sansan

Stormie said...

Congrats on the CT job! I would love to be a CT for someone but have no idea where to start looking for which designers need one. Guess I should start looking, lol

As always thanks for the great list of freebies! You are awesome!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*