Sunday, September 28, 2008

A new small Freebie!

Hi all, Hopefully I don't have anymore server trouble today!!  Missi and Brandi and still neck and neck in the, who post's the most, contest.  But you never know someone might come up from behind and shock us all.  The contest will end at Midnight Tonight (Sunday) PST. Good luck girls!!

I have already made so many friends!!  It has been even better than my wildest expectations!!  I sit here with tears in my eyes, so thankful for you all!! And to God for giving me this gift!! I haven't really talked much about my health problems, but for the last 5 years  have been very sick!!  I completely lost "myself" to a blood clotting disorder called APS.  It causes me to have small strokes often, leaving me somewhat disabled and just totally reeking havoc on my life. For years I thought I should just give up, and wilt away. 

When I started Digi Scrapping I loved it instantly!! I slowly stared to look for forums and fun spots to do challenges.  And of course freebie hunting!!  My sister Julie kept telling me I should start a blog, but I didn't think I had much to blog about.  Then one day while composing an e-mail for her with a list of all the freebies I found that day, it hit me.... I should start a freebie blog!!  The rest is history :) 

My first kit , Beach Glass, was such a success that is when I decided to open my own place.  I hope you all keep coming and having fun with me!!! Thank you to all of you!! It has been so fun to blog hop and see so many of you talking about little ol' me :)  I thank you so much for your support and encouragement!!

I think the most fun I have had this weekend was playing Truth or Dare!!!!  It was so funny- I was literally laughing out loud!!!  I was thinking maybe I would plan a time like once a month to play a big game of Truth or Dare... what do you all think??  But please feel free to stop by and play all the games any time :) I hope you will join us for some challenges, my CT girls have lots of goodies for you... and I have chances to win $5.00 to my shop on most all of them his month.

Ok - enough yakking :)  I made this little freebie for you all. It is in the store in the freebie section. It will stay free so no rush.

sexy buttons- By GingerScraps

Two more quick things-

1. I am extending the It's Ladies Night through  Monday, because of the server problems yesterday.

2. If you are having problems when you place an order- through the checkout process, please let me know.  I have had 1 lady having trouble... I don' know if there are more people having problems.  Anyway's please let me know :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I was going to say something on my blog about it being a small world and you having the same disease my husband does...but I didn't know if you wanted all of that out there. Now that you have, maybe I will write that blog...of course, if you don't mind. I told my husband just last week that he needs a blog, if for nothing else than to vent. I don't know what he's going through so I can sometimes come off as cold. It's hard for both of us at times. I hope your health is doing better now and the store and forum are awesome!! You've done a great job!

Julie said...

I live you sis! You rock, and You CAN do anything you set your mind too!

Amie said...

*W-O-W* Ginger~ I had *no* idea. What a life, and yet...to find yourself again...and to find something ambitious to do~that's fun~can really keep one going.

What I can't believe is how *fast* everything went up! You only started getting your store up and ready to go live since you posted your Beach Glass
kit? Amazing! That's productivity for ya!

You're awesome Ginger~ and your forums are the funnest ones I've been on. :D (you just haven't seen me much because I had a bday recently as well, and my hubbie kid-napped me for the weekend! It was a much needed escape, I'll tell you what!)

You're awesome!

Little Yancey Family said...

You inspire me Ginger! What a wonder brave woman you are!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*