Monday, August 4, 2008

Did you miss me??!!

Well, did you miss me?? I missed all of you :) I have done everything on my end to make sure my blog is safe. Regarding pop-ups, I have done every step that I can to eliminate them... the problem might still exists. But I am to the point now where I am saying, I have done all I can do. I am sorry if you still get the pop-ups...it is a bit annoying but I am worth it... Right??!! :)
For the handful of you that got a virus warning, I really can't trace where or why you are getting that. But just know that I have gone through my whole computer with a fine tooth comb and I have no Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Malware. So coming to my blog should be safe. There is A LOT I don't know about all this. But I have spent the past few days learning as much as I can and following all the steps to be as safe as possible.
My hubby was cracking me up. As he saw me working on it constantly and fretting over it he decided that there must be a scrapbooking Mafia. And all my problems were a big conspiracy, the scrapbooking Mob Boss was feeling threatened by all my lovely and loyal friends and fans and had to put a stop to it. He kept making the story bigger and funnier just to put a smile on my face. And it did work.... I am smiling about it just typing it to you all.
And now I will start my search for the best freebies... I think it will take me all day LOL. I will post the list as soon as I get it finished. Ginger

11 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Ginger,

I surely did miss you. I'm a freebie addict and I check your list daily. I've added you to my google reader so I won't miss one.
I search the internet for freebies also. If a find an interesting one you haven't listed shall I e-mail you then?

Little Yancey Family said...

Oh Ginger I've missed you so! I've been checking several times a day to see if there has been anything new. This morning I thoght *well I suppose today I could go out and find my own freebies* Then I thought *Naw! Ginger is so much better at it. I'll just wait for her.* =o)! Your such a sweetie to do this for us!

Jessica said...

Aren't hubbies wonderful at cheering us up? :) Glad to have you back!! I just discovered your blog recently and am a new fan... just don't tell the Mob Boss. ;)

Workhorse.Writer said...

Thanks so much for all your hard work! I do admit, I check your website frequently...would some call that an obsession? I've tried looking for freebies on my own but...it's just much easier to wait patiently for you, the expert, to do it! Thanks again for finding us freebies and keeping us safe from the big, bad Internet!

Stefanie said...

Yes I also missed you, yes I also kept checking back just in case and yes waiting for you os totally worth it. Thanks again.

carjazi said...

Lol at the Scrapbook Mafia. I think they're too busy on the smak blogs. Hopefully whatever the problem was has been solved for you. Thanks for making your list.

Starr said...

Welcome back!!!
Awsome to have ya back Ginger...You have a wonderful blog and your list is always so awsome..Thanks so much for all of your hard work you put into every list u post and all the hard work you put into making sure it's all safe.

Craftcherry said...

I really missed you! I'm glad the scrapbook mafia couldn't bring you down! That would have been a sad day if it had!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you are up and running again, and like I said before, I will come here and just close any bloomin' popups!!! So don't fret, because you CERTAINLY ARE worth it! And your hubby sounds like a keeper, congrats!

Patamomma said...

Yay! Ginger is back and smokin'! I missed you horribly, and I have never gotten a pop up. Thanks so much for all you do. patty

jetfuelonly said...

I just "found" your site about a week or so ago, and I have been checking for new stuff every morning, and I soooo totally missed you when you'puter was down!!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*