Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friday Feature.... Kinda...

Hi all- sorry I didn't have a list up yesterday.. I have a good excuse.
And I am using the same excuse as my Friday Feature... kinda...
I actually had a real feature already in mind- and had started to put my post together, when I got an e-mail from Divine Digital- Here is what is was..... add is linked to store....
I just could not pass it up!! So I have spent all of my computer time downloading like a crazy woman!!! And I didn't want to stop to finish my original Friday Feature..... So lets just say the Royanna is my Feature- hehehehe-
Hopefully I can get all I want to download done soon and I will have time to put together a weekend freebie list. But if I don't just know that in the end you will be happy because I will have loads of new CU items to make more goodies to share with you :) Have a great day. See you tomorrow... maybe :) Ginger

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I was thinking about this offer seriously, too! I had already purchased many of her things at a great sale she had, otherwise it would certainly be a no brainer!

ChatyC126 said...

Ginger, I love your scraps and use the beach one to make a blog background. I also gave you credit for the scrap I used.
It can be found here.
http://cathyzblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com/
Cathy

mITSYBELLE said...

Hi there, I've put your blinkie on my blog, come on over and have a look, I've got freebies there :)

http://mitsybelle.blogspot.com/

Tam said...

just a thanks for the enabling lol, I took advantage of this offer and was a downloading maniac. thanks

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*