Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Freebies!

 

I am so ready to get back to my normal blogging routine!! SOOO glad to have the pop-ups and virus warnings gone!!!! Now I can get back to finding treasure and making goodies for you lovely ladies and marvelous men (if there are any that come to my blog). Here is what I found today :)  Ginger

Jillian made her first action. It is a cardboard action!!! So now when you need a little cardboard element or paper all you have to do is run thus handy action and Tadaa... Cardboard!!! Very cool!! Click on the cardboard heart to go to Jillian's blog.

image

image image image image image image image imageimage image  image imageimage image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image imageimage

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

image image image image image imageimage image image

12 comments:

cherryberry said...

Thank you Ginger. I'm glad you're back - I was beginning to suffer withdrawal pains.

nikki said...

Great selection as always! Thanks for listing JPT freebies.

MAKNJ said...

Ginger, I used some elements from Beach glass to make a page. If you want to look at it, I posted it on my Flickr photostream. http://www.flickr.com/photos/maknj/2758404229/
It looks beautiful, and was fun to use. Thanks.

Patamomma said...

I'm with cherryberry, withdrawal was setting in, and I was chewing all my nails. Ok, Ok, I do that anyway, but you got the blame this time....lol. Patty

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Aug [LA 12:05am, NY 02:05am, UK 07:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

Lee said...

Great to see you have everything back to normal Ginger, and thanks again for more great freebies.... I have one on my now blog too :-)

Em said...

Thank you! So glad you are back!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the post.

girlymom4 said...

Thanks so much for putting my Brain Freeze sticker freebie on your blog!! You have such great freebies on here!!! ty

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Wouah Ginger ! It's great list, what work! Thank you very much, it's really appreciated. Merci beaucoup, quel travail de recherche vous faites, c'est super. Thank you. Bye...bye...good afternoon.

Julie said...

She's Baaaaack!

thaliris said...

Thanks very very very much!!!
kisses
Nath

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*