Monday, August 25, 2008

A LO to share

Hi all, I am just about to start my freebie hunting for the day but I thought I would post this real quick...

Over the weekend I decided to make a LO with my wonderful friend Jillian Rose's new kit.  (by the way for all of you who were wondering I did get some pre-release goodies :) I guess my brattyness did pay off this time... don't tell your children! LOL)  So I downloaded all the pieces and when I opened up the file I was shocked... there was WAY more then I expected!! The preview pic did not do it justice at all... Jillian did mentioned this on her blog but I didn't think much about it- until I open the kit. LOL  It is super cute! AND Huge!!!  So I made a new purview pic for her hehehe.  I think it will give you a little better idea of what is inside... and there are some more goodies to come too.  Here is a look at the before and after- Click on the previews to be taken to Jillian's blog- Piddy Sweet Scraps

                                                     Before-

 folder-old

                                                           After

folder

And I did a LO too-

Jenni--Jillians-D&N-kit

Credits- Jillian Rose of Piddy Sweet Scraps kit Day and Night & Template by SSD #101

3 comments:

Amie said...

Oh~ Very nice! I like the new preview for your friend, it really makes the kit more interesting, for sure. Very cool. Can't wait for your next finds today!

Jillian Rose said...

OO la la! Hehe! Thanx for the help! I was in great need!

Patamomma said...

I love the new preview for her kit! Great work. Love that layout too! patty

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*