Monday, August 4, 2008

FREEBIES!!!!

So here it is finally!!! Freebies!!! This first one it the DTS Insider online magazine. You have to register to download. AND REMEMBER to go over to the Funky Playground for the Teachers Pet event (link in previous post). It is CRAZY!!! Too many to post lots of great stuff!! You have to sign up for the newsletter to get the password to unzip anything you download.  I would give you the password but I don't want to further upset the Scrapbooking Mob Boss LOL (read the earlier post to see what I am talking about).

image

image image image image image image image image image image  image imageimage imageimage image image image image image image image imageimage image image image image image image image image image image imageimage image imageimage

image image

 image image

This is a HUGE blog train!! I will post a few previews so you can get the idea. Most of the blogs have a full list of links to all the pieces.

image image image image image image

image image image

And don't forget to visit all the blogs to pick up everything else!!

image imageimage image image image image image  image imageimage image

6 comments:

marcie said...

Glad to see you are back again! I also wanted to let you know I had no problems at all with pop-ups.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sure did miss ya! Glad you're back! Just wanted to let you know that I had a pop-up and it was from ebay.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

justrenae said...

Hi Ginger, You find some BEAUTIFUL freebies!!!!! WOW!!

I am not sure how to stalk. I am grabbing your blinkie and adding you to my list of blogs I used to stalk daily!

You do find more beautiful freebies than any other freebie hunter site and are so kind to share them!

The kit you created is just beautiful and I will have to grab it. We are supposed to go to the beach 9/1 - 9/8.

Thanks so much for your sweet comment!!!

Love and hugs, Renae

nikki said...

Thanks for including my freebies in your great list.
Your list is always a great selection. Thanks for your hard work.

carjazi said...

Great to see you back. Thanks for the list. FYI I also get the ebay pop up. It's not a big deal though.

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*