Friday, August 1, 2008

News

Hi all, I don't know if I will have a list up this weekend. I downloaded an additional anti-spam, anti-spyware program ( I already have one but maybe it is not working good enough>). It is installed and running right now... however I have no idea how long it will take to go through my whole computer. Until it is all check out I am going to stay off-line just to be safe. Don't worry, I will be back with a huge list for you as soon as I get this whole thing figured out :) Thanks for all you help and encouragement :) See you as soon as I can, Ginger

4 comments:

Sara E said...

thank you so much for the beautiful Beach Glass kit.....
I found you over at Amy Sumrall's blog, lil bits and berries ....
have you seen her new kit???? you will love it... it's in honor of you

and.... if you love freebies.... hurry fast over to the Gotta Pixel gallery, for the dream kit event... as long as you participate by tonight (before we pick the swatch, you will receive the finished kit for free
http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/716

Sara E said...

oh.. also... our Gotta Pixel Brag Book exchange begins tomorrow... make one page and you will receive the whole book for free :)

oh... just stay tuned to my blog ... LOL

Julie (It is.) said...

Hey Ginger, hope all is well with you and your computer :)

Jen Graham said...

I LOVE the beach glass sets. I made a siggie for a girl friend and it came out beautifully!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*