Saturday, August 23, 2008

A little Word Art for you

Hi all, I have be very entertained lately watching my little nephew learn to walk... he is actually very good at it now. Last night I was over at my sisters house and Travis (my nephew) was walking and falling down on purpose just to make us laugh. He did it over and over again.. it was so funny!! So I thought it would be fun to make up a little word art.
I think they would be cute on all sorts of LO's... Have fun!! I always LOVE to see what you come up with!!! Ginger

*Click on the preview to Download*

6 comments:

RoseAddict said...

That's so funny about Travis. I'm glad to see you back!

Sue said...

Thanks for this great word art!

I just nominated your wonderful blog for an award. Please visit my blog to pick it up.

www.seewhatsuesaw.blogspot.com

You do such a fabulous job you have probably received this award multiple times already. Thank you so much for sharing your work.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 03:24am, NY 05:24am, UK 10:24am, OZ 08:24pm] ).

puffinliz said...

Simply stunning! Thanks for sharing.

Craftcherry said...

Just had a chance to download this cute freebie you made! I'm sure it will come in handy :o) Glad you are feeling better.

Linda said...

Love the word art! It was the perfect compliment for a page of my granddaughter. Thanks for sharing!!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*