Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Freebies 8-26

So first I must take care of one thing -

**Happy B-Day to my big sis Julie**

If you have a minute go over to Julies blog and wish her a Happy Birthday :)

And now on to the FREEBIES!!

image image image image image imageimage image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image imageimageimage image image image image image image image imageimage

5 comments:

Christy Peffly said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for linking my freebie on your page! I'm a new designer trying to get my name out and I appreciate you doing that! I try to have at least one a day so link me anytime!

Christy Peffly

Stormie said...

thanks for taking the time to list all of the wonderful freebies. You are so awesome to do it all the time & I really appreciate all of your time and hard work.

You are the best!

Julie said...

Awwww. Thank you! happy birthday to Meee!

Sugar'nSpice said...

Hi Ginger,
I've been a fan of your blog for ages and have never said thank you. I've got a birthday celebration freebie on my blog if you think it's good enough to list. If not please feel free to help yourself to it anyway as a small thank you for your great blog. Sugar'nSpice

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*