Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Feature 8-15

It has been awhile since I have had a Friday Feature.  I am finally done with all the pop-ups and viruses junk!! YAhooo!! I am tempted to put some widgets back up and then count on you all to tell me if I start to et pop-up again I will take them down, but I am not brave enough yet :) 

I know I haven't given you all a freebie of my own in a while but I am working on something BIG!!! It is coming along very nicely and I am very excited about it!!!! I really can't wait to revel it to you all!!! I am guessing it will be the middle of September.I may seen like a long ways away but it will get here before you know it :) 

SOOO lets get on with the news for today, The Friday Feature.....

This weeks Friday Feature is

 

You may already know and love The Shabby Princess but if you don't you must go check it out!!! Here is a little about The Shabby Princess.

"We are so happy you stopped by and hope you enjoy the site and finding out more about digital scrapbooking! Here at SP.com, we have been sharing FREE digital scrapbooking kits for over three years! WHY do we do this? Well, first – because we LOVE to give and share! Second…because we believe that it is a WONDERFUL opportunity to let everyone give digital scrapbooking a try before investing too much money! And, we LOVE this community and all of our customers…so it is a great way to give back! All of our free kits are of the highest quality and for personal use only :-) we sincerely hope you enjoy scrapping with them!"

Here are some of the AMAZING freebies...

image image imageimage image imageimage image image  image

AND at the Shabby Princess blog you can download a very cute desktop every month. Here are a few of those.-

image  imageimage image image image

Have fun downloading :) See you tomorrow for the weekend edition freebie list :) Ginger

4 comments:

Jillian Rose said...

Hey girl! I got an award and I'm passing it on to you! Head on over and check it out!

Dawn said...

You Won An Award Please Come Pick It Up On My Blog,
((Hugs))
dawn

Nicole Young said...

Just wanted to let you know i have a new freebie up! Thanks so much for posting my blog! I really appreciate it!

RoseAddict said...

Ginger, are you okay? Last we heard, you indicated you'd be back Saturday, and here it is Tuesday. Hope you're not sick!

Thanks for all the great links!

*Note*

*Some freebies only last for 1 day... and depending on your time zone by the time you get here you might only have a short time to download. If you like something get it ASAP! You just never know some freebies last a long time and some expire very quickly. If you get to a page and the freebie is not there most likely it has expired.*